- World Bee Day 2023
Friday 19 May 2023 | 10.00 - 11.30 CEST
Sheikh Zayed Centre, FAO Headquarters, Rome, Italy
- The International Symposium on
Biosecurity in Beekeeping
18 May 2023
14:00-16:00 CEST | Hybrid | Rome, Italy
APIMONDIA 48th International CHILE Apicultural Congress 2023,
September 4th - 8th, 2023
APIMONDIA Newsletter | February 2023 | www.apimondia.org
BeeLife - PRESS RELEASE - The EU Bill for Pesticide Reduction Target is under threat, and so too the liveable future of this planet.
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM, 14 Dec 2022
BeeLife - PRESS RELEASE - 1 million valid signatures to Save Bees and Farmers
Brussels, Belgium, 10 October 2022
Survey to monitor the level of knowledge and awareness on Good Beekeeping Practices, Antimicrobial Use and Antimicrobial Resistance
47th APIMONDIA International Apicultural Congress, August 24 - 28, 2022, ISTANBUL, TURKEY
6 March 2022
International Federation of Beekeepers' Associations
To: Apimondia Members and beekeepers worldwide
The "Bee Forage Planting Day 2022" will soon be here.
Lukovica, 17. 2. 2022
HONEY: healthy or life-threatening food.
When honey can become carcinogenic.
English digital version.
Dr. R.F.A. MORITZ
The Instrumental Insemination of the Queen Bee
Now on digital.
- XXIII International Congress FPO "Apislavia", 02.19.2021
The XIII-th. Romanian Apitherapy Congress, Expo and Workshop with International Participation,
Online (ZOOM), Nov. 20-22, 2020
- Honey Fraud Industry On-line Conference, 8th November, 2020, www.beeconf.com
- FLAGSHIP PUBLICATION:
"Beekeeping contributes to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals"
- Postage stamp: "Beekeeping in Belarus"
A special postage stamp "Beekeeping in Belarus" has been issued in Belarus for the XXIII Congress of the Federation of Apiculture Organizations "APISLAVIA". Interested beekeepers and collectors, send the required number of postage stamps "Beekeeping in Belarus" to E-mail: email@example.com
- APIMONDIA Press Release on the Standards of Protection Goals for Risk Assessment of Pesticides to Bees
- XXIII International Congress of FPO "APISLAVIA",
September 18-22, 2020, Minsk
In connection with the viral epidemiological situation, the XXIII International Congress of the Apislavia Federation of Beekeeping Organizations has been postponed tentatively until May 20, 2021.
By the way, the EurBee9 Congress, scheduled for September 2020 in Serbia, has been postponed to September 2022.
- 7th International Mugla Beekeeping and Pine Honey Congress,
March 31st - April 4th, 2021, Mugla Sitki Kocman University, Ataturk Cultural Center
- Honey Fairs 2020
- Honey Festival "Sweet days of Tetovo"
North Macedonia, 25 - 26 July 2019
- General Assembly of the Balkan Federation of Beekeeping Organizations
Slovenia, Gornja Radgona, 26th August 2018
- Quality Standard "Good Beekeeping Practice Guide"
- XXII CONGRESS OF APISLAVIA,
Moscow, RUSSIA, 9-13 September 2018,
Union of beekeepers and beekeeping organizations of the country “BEEKEEPING”
- The global book No Bees, No Life has been published !
- Meeting of Balkan Federation of Apicultural Associations, Pleven-Bulgaria, February 9-11, 2017
- Meeting of Balkan Federation of Apicultural Associations
Organized by: F.I.I.T.E.A.
Bucharest – Romania, April 17 -19, 2015
- Balkan Federation of Apicultural Associations, March 29-30, 2011
- Beekeeping Contracting Fair, Bucharest, 3nd of April 2009
- Parish to Stefanov
- Letter to the EU
- Balkan Beekeeping Federation Meeting in Belgrade,
October 4-7, 2007
- First Balkan Federation Beekeeping Congress March 29-April 1st, 2007
- Congress Istanbul, 29 March - 1 April 2007
- Balkan Federation Apicultural Congress, Istanbul, Turkey 2007. Letter of Agreement,
Edirne, Turkey, September 29, 2006
- Guide for the Organization and Operation of the Congress of Balkan Federation of Beekeepers' Associations
- Project (14 November 2005) Guide for the Organization and Operation of the Congress of Balkan Federation of Beekeepers' Associations
- List of Scientific Reports on Congress Commissions. First Congress of Balkan Federation of Apicultural Associations